Saturday, October 25, 2014

Having Hope

Even at my lowest point
I believe that there is hope
And never give up
There will be times
When you say
I just want to give up
I cannot do this anymore
The pressure is too much
But you have to remember
That there is hope
Whatever that hope is
Hope is different for everyone
It comes in different shapes and sizes
For me, hope is independence
Hope is freedom
Hope is feeling free, living free
Hope is desirableness
Hope is neediness to my wants
Hope is things I want to do
The bottom line is
To never give up
Even when all points are pointing there
Hope is always pointing the other direction
Even when the people you love most
Say that there is nothing for you
Hope is always on your side
Hope is always there for you
So why even think of giving up
When hope is there right by your side
Even when you do not see hope
Hope is always there, watching over you
Hope is that one factor that's always constant
So do not give up
There is always someone, or something by your side


No comments:

Post a Comment