Monday, October 20, 2014

A Rant of Some Kind

I sometimes feel like I need to escape the realities of this world
Because honestly, its a little overwhelming at times
There are constant reminders about our unstable futures
And negative comments about the present
There are days where I just want to scream at the world
I want to through the biggest tantrum and act like a big brat
Maybe that will release my frustrations
I am constantly annoyed by the negatively in my atmosphere
By the conversations that I hear around me
They just do not understand the difficulty that I face
They just say, oh you just have to study to get good grades
What they fail to comprehend is that there is much more to the story
There is more to our lives than the good grades
We as students have to deal with a lot of stuff
Such as getting the good grades, dealing with teachers, handling our hormones
Their come back to this is, oh we have been there
But, the question is have they really
Have they been through the increasing pressure
Have they been through how difficult it is at being successful
Do they get that this generation is harder than the previous ones
That we have more distractions then ever
That we have the most stress, pressure than ever before
I feel so alone in the world at times due to this
And if it was not bad enough, on top of that there is peer pressure
Yes, this term and its consequences definitely exist
Sometimes its confused with competitiveness
I may agree that the term are similar
However there are more differences than similarities
Bottom-line is that we need a break
One day that we cannot mention the uncertainty of the future
One day that we can truly relax without worrying about anything
One day that we can be truly free form this burden
Because that day will be my personal heaven




No comments:

Post a Comment